Able Energy has gained the licenses of ASME(U, U2) for the designing, manufacturing, installation, and testing of A2, C2, and C3, pressure vessels, and pipelines under the ISO9001: 2008, CCS, PED and KGS.
The company can provide non-standard chemical equipment like heat exchangers, towers, reaction vessels, non-ferrous metal-made vessels, high-pressure fatigue equipment, and various of storage vessels.
It has TA2, TA3, 304, 316L, 310, 5083 non-ferrous metals, S/S and composite materials, which had been widely used in the fields of LNG, petroleum, petrochemical, chemicals, metallurgy, medicine, foods and fertilizer. Our products are very popular both at domestic and abroad.
Able energy provides turnkey solutions from project development, manufacturing, sales, and EPC service including technical consulting, solution design and manufacturing, installation and commissioning, training, parts supply, and technical support.
Able Tanks Manufacturing Capacity
- ISO Tank Containers 10~40 feet;
- Cryogenic liquid (O2, N2, Ar, CO2, LNG) Tanks < 5,000M³;
- Cryogenic liquid transportation tanker < 50M³;
- ISO tank container transport and storage: cryogenic liquids, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, C02, Ethylene, Nitrous Oxide, and LNG;
- High-purity nitrogen plants < 30,000NM³/H;
- Liquid oxygen and nitrogen plant < 500 T/D;
- Natural gas liquefier < 2,000,000 NM³/D;
- Air separation plants < 40,000 NM³/H.